What's up peeps. With the Fall TV season starting soon I thought why not share some of the shows I'll watching/DVR'ing in this latter half of 2015. I would have had this up earlier but I was waiting on some trailers to drop. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the post and let me know which shows you are looking forward to this Fall.
- Jessica Jones: This is the second Netflix series from Marvel following Daredevil in April. This is supposedly based off of the Alias comic (not a bad comic by the way). Krysten Ritter is starring as the title character and from what I can gather its looking to be just as good as Daredevil. Personally, I am thinking that this should be a good one. This one will be coming November 20, 2015 all 13 episodes. Binge watching at its finest.
- The Player: This one is coming to NBC. This one is starring Wesley Snipes, Philip Winchester, and Charity Wakefield and it comes out September 24, 2015. Now this one looks to be interesting and the initial trailer does have me intrigued.
- Blindspot: This is another one that is coming to NBC. It stars Jamie Alexander and Sullivan Stapleton. It follows the story of a Jane Doe who is found in Times Square butt naked with tattoos all over her body and suffering from amnesia will have to team with the FBI to figure out why. The trailer looks interesting and I like Jamie Alexander and Sullivan Stapleton as actors so I'll be giving this one a try. This one premieres September 21, 2015.
- The Flash: Man I enjoyed the first season of this one. The cliffhanger was so good that I am really looking forward to seeing what they have cooked up for Season 2. The CW has finally put up an extended trailer that really has me stoked. My favorite show last year, let's hope it keeps up the momentum.
- Supergirl: I actually got a chance to see the pilot and I gotta say I liked it. Don't get me wrong it has its fair share of problems, but in all honesty so did the pilot for The Flash and that became my favorite show of the season last year. The cast is strong and the writing is not that bad. Here's hoping that it does well and seeing how this is a Greg Berlanti show I think its going to be just fine.
- Heroes Reborn: I was a big fan of Heroes with the only season I didn't like being the second season. I am glad that it is coming back even if it is only for 13 episodes. The inclusion of new characters is what I am most hyped about and I am hoping that Zachery Levi will be just as villainous as Zachary Quinto's Sylar. Heroes Reborn is set to premiere on September 24, 2015.
Well that's my list of shows that I am looking forward to this fall. What are some of yours? Be sure to leave a comment and thanks for reading.